Search This Blog

Funny Jokes - Inherit a fortune

[postlink]https://readmyjokes.blogspot.com/2009/11/jokes-articles_7390.html[/postlink]

[starttext]

When Peter found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sick father died, he decided he need a woman to enjoy it with. So one evening he went to a single bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seeb before. Her natual beauty took his breath away.

'I may look like just an ordinary man,' he said as he walked up to her, 'but in just a week or two my father will die, and I'll inherit 100million dollars.'


Impressed, the woman went home with him.

Three days later, she became his stepmother. 
 

[endtext]

[starttext]

When Peter found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sick father died, he decided he need a woman to enjoy it with. So one evening he went to a single bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seeb before. Her natual beauty took his breath away.

'I may look like just an ordinary man,' he said as he walked up to her, 'but in just a week or two my father will die, and I'll inherit 100million dollars.'


Impressed, the woman went home with him.

Three days later, she became his stepmother. 
 

[endtext]
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Your Ad Here