Search This Blog

Funny Jokes - Three Just Married Couple

[postlink]https://readmyjokes.blogspot.com/2009/11/funny-jokes-three-just-married-couple.html[/postlink]

[starttext]
Three couples just married and stay at the same "For Sex" hotel for their honeymoons, where they are taken care of by Jon the bellboy.

The first man married a nurse. Jon think to himself, 'Nurses are known to be hot and sexy.'
The second man married a telephone operator. Jon think to himself, 'Telephone operators have sexy voices.'
The third man married to a school teacher. Jon think to himself, 'Poor guy, teachers are frigid.'

The next morning, Jon report to work and gets a room service call from the nurse's husband. He sourly says, 'Don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night was 'You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary.'

Then, the operator's husband calls and sourly says, 'Don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I heard last night was 'Your three minutes are up.'

Later that afternoon, the teacher's husband calls and happily says, 'When you marry, be sure to marry a school teacher. All I heard last night was 'We are going to do this over and over again until we get right.'
[endtext]


[starttext]
Three couples just married and stay at the same "For Sex" hotel for their honeymoons, where they are taken care of by Jon the bellboy.

The first man married a nurse. Jon think to himself, 'Nurses are known to be hot and sexy.'
The second man married a telephone operator. Jon think to himself, 'Telephone operators have sexy voices.'
The third man married to a school teacher. Jon think to himself, 'Poor guy, teachers are frigid.'

The next morning, Jon report to work and gets a room service call from the nurse's husband. He sourly says, 'Don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night was 'You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary.'

Then, the operator's husband calls and sourly says, 'Don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I heard last night was 'Your three minutes are up.'

Later that afternoon, the teacher's husband calls and happily says, 'When you marry, be sure to marry a school teacher. All I heard last night was 'We are going to do this over and over again until we get right.'
[endtext]

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Your Ad Here